Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Booth At Christmas

Christmas, vintage, Riverfront Antique Mall

Just a few photos of my two booths at Christmas.  These were taken a couple of weeks ago at Riverfront Antique Mall in North Augusta, South Carolina.

One booth is filled with architectural salvage. primitives, vintage, and eclectic eccentricities.

The other is more shabby, cottage French.

Enjoy!













Last pic has nothing Christmas-y, right?  But just think - you need a window so Santa can peek in and see if you are naughty or nice!

I'm just distressed.

See y'all!


Part One of Horror Monster VS The Slash Room?  Read about it here!

Part Two of Horror Monster VS The Slash Room?   Read about it here! 

Part Three of Horror Monster vs The Slash Room?  Read about it here! 




See all the bottle brush trees at these posts:


Let The Bleaching Begin

Dying the Trees

Bottle Brush Trees on Corks

Bottle Brush Tree Joy

Bottle Brush Trees on Molds 

Bottle Brush Trees On Blocks 











Follow Me on Pinterest

partyDwellings-The Heart of Your HomeThe DIY Dreamer

11 comments:

  1. You have such a lot in your booths Donna. I love those windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have such wonderful booths as yours someday. I need to ride to Aiken one day to visit! Maybe after the holidays and things slow down. Have a good weekend Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booths look great Donna...you have such a way with displaying things that makes them look so pretty! Makes me want to drive to SC just to have a look around at all the treasures. The bottle brush trees look faulous sitting there waiting to go home with some lucky shopper! Mine are proudly displayed on my tree...:) Wouldn't it be cool to have a life sized bb tree? Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of great stuff there Donna! I love the old gate and those windows, and your bottle brush trees look so pretty. I'd love to see your booth in person one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun goodies, Donna...so great to have two different styled booths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Donna ... wish I was close enough to come visit your shops. I see a lot of interesting things. Your displays are very interesting. I really like old windows and window screens.
    Have a great December ... hope you have real good sales.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see plenty of exciting things in those pics! I totally need a window...but maybe not for Santa to peek into!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The booths look gorgeous! If I were there I know I'd be hanging out in your booths for a while! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The booth are gorgeous and I love the old window above all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the trees and windows! You have so many cute things. If I lived closer, I would definitely be shopping at your booth :)!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!