Sunday, April 9, 2017

Quickies - Kitchen Choices

kitchen renovation choices, Mannington flooring, pewter gray
I have a vision in my mind about the kitchen renovation so it is rather easy to make quick decisions about choices so far.




Flooring was chosen in ten minutes.

It had to be vinyl because of the odd shape of the kitchen and the three slight changes in the level of the floor.

I knew I wanted gray.

I knew I wanted a pattern.

I knew I wanted something that did not show dirt.






We had a Mannington floor installed back in 1992, and it held up except for a couple of issues.

I narrowed down the paint color to four until I had a sample of the cabinets.

 
Easy choices - Victorian Pewter paint and antique white cabinets with a pewter glaze.

I chose a simple cottage style - resembles a plain Shaker style - for the cabinets. (Not the sample shown.)


As we work to clear out twenty-seven years of collected junk, the cabinets are being made.

Demo Day will begin when the cabinets arrive in the warehouse.


See y'all!






Come visit the Riverfront Antique Mall dealer page on Facebook:  Dealing On The River and like us!



ETSY SHOP IS CLOSED

 I will accept reserved listings if you see something in the blog posts you want.




Follow Me on Pinterest


13 comments:

  1. I like your choices Donna. Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you Donna. Your kitchen is going to be beautiful. I love your choices.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors and patterns. It is going to be so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love that flooring! Did you show a before shot of the kitchen?

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. So looking forward to seeing when it is all complete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is that going to go with the pine on the walls? Will you paint the pine?

    I love the colors and styles you are talking about. The flooring is so nice! I'm not especially a fan of gray, but your ideas are bringing it together! Yay for you! {And, you seem like you can make quick decisions about these kinds of things. I'm glad it is working out well.} Can't wait for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choices...the colors are so pretty! I can't wait to see it all complete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to following your makeover. I love the floor pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We did an non-voluntary kitchen remodel when a pipe burst over our kitchen a few years ago. Oh what a nightmare. I never knew cabinets could hold so much stuff.

    Good luck on the remodel. Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited! I love those colors and cannot wait to see the progress! You are going to show progress pics, right??!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!