Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Angel Of Rust


Vintage iron furniture, patio chairs, rusty chairs, angel of rust
She watches silently over the rusty, crusty transients coming in and out of the side yard.

My Angel Of Rust.








A set of four matching iron chairs.

Two painted and two left rusty.













 Patina plus.


















A table with two matching chairs.


















A flower design.

All available in Booth W-10, Riverfront Antique Mall in North Augusta, South Carolina.










My Angel Of Rust.

Ever vigilant.







UPDATE:  THE ROUND TABLE WITH THE TWO MATCHING CHAIRS HAS SOLD.


Don't forget to mark your calendars for the annual Magnolia Ridge Antiques and Art Gathering!




See y'all!










My Etsy shop is on vacation so I can clean up a bit and clear out items lingering too long.






Follow Me on Pinterest

The Creative Muster ​Link ​Party​​

Talk of the Town #10

Share Your Style #56

giveaways

 

Join Us for Share Your Cup 

 

Let's Talk Vintage Link Party


Dagmar's Home Thrifty and Vintage Finds link party Thrifty Rebel Vintage The Cottage Market

9 comments:

  1. I have the perfect glass top for that table (roadside treasure, the best)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Angel of rust!! Hoping you are having a good week. Tiger is going to spend the night with Grandma tonight! Whew I'll be tired tomorrow but I love spending time with him.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need someone watching over what I bring home... just to make sure it leaves without sticking around too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be nice to have an angel watching over you and a rusty one is ever better, it's already seen a lot.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your angel of rust. She has an important job. Great pieces you will be taking to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an angel of rust, too.......she has a broken wing but I still love her!!
    Love all of your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found an Angel of Rust in our garden when we moved in, but not too long ago, her head rusted off!

    Thanks for sharing at SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that table and all the chairs. I can see why the set already sold. The angel is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!