Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Guest Post - Junk!

I was so delighted when Danni Baird at Silo Hill Farm suggested a series at Inspiration Cafe on bloggers who love to find junk and transform it into gems.  We gathered together several ladies who are well-known for their sharp eyes where junk is concerned.


I am excited to be the first to post a junk transformation at Junkin' Jewels.


Above is just a sneak peek of what you will find.  So go on over and see what I created from my beloved craft stash, Horror Monster.


After reading all about the project, go here  to find out how to add texture to your painting.


See y'all!

 


Inspiration Cafe's Junkin' Jewels Here!


 





Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I just popped over from Inspiration Cafe to say you are such a star Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a comment there, but leaving another one here! I LOVE the stars..they are amazing!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!