Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Big Blue Bag Of Bargains

Painting for storage
I am cleaning out the camera of projects completed but never posted.

Okay, the lazy blogger's way to get through the week. 

Just imagine they are fresh and new!






Remember the tacky Bahamas tote?

I picked out the embroidered words, but left the flowers.






Sprayed the entire outside of the tote with blue.

At this point I usually dry brush on an accent color and stick a plastic bag inside for a trash can.

However ...










I needed it to work as storage at the booth.


















So I stuck in a bunch of bundles of fabric remnants.

Thus a big blue bargain bag of bundles.

Look for it - many a steal hiding inside!





Monday we took Scout for another blood test and exam.  A slight improvement in the red blood cell count though it is still not even in the lowest range of normal.  He returns Friday for a complete blood test to count both the red and the white blood cells.  He has also eaten some normal food.

Thanks to everyone who offered support for him.  Chucks and I appreciate it.


See y'all!











Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA14

SHOP HERE! 



<




Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Clever idea to spray paint the tote. It turned out great! I'm so happy to hear Scout is improving....he's a tough cookie! Hope you're having a wonderful end to 2014!

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did to the bag!
    Glad Scout is starting to get better.
    Happy New Year to you and Chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks SO much better Donna! Happy New Year, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out really cute Donna and sounds like a good buy, especially with a surprise inside.
    Good wishes.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dalton, Buddy and Sofie are SO glad to hear that Scout is eating some regular food again. No matter how good those cheeseburgers are, they can get old, too ! YAY for Scout !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag painted! U R so clever. Best wishes for a complete doggie recovery. Bless his heart. What a sad illness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great easy fix for that bag. I'm so glad to hear that Scout is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously I'm a little behind...Nice makeover on that bag! I finally tossed my Bahama straw hat...guess I could have picked out the name..never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!