Thursday, July 31, 2014

Featured at Adirondack Girl @ Heart


Diana at Adirondack Girl @ Heart has started a new series to feature one blogger each week who loves vintage finds.  I was honored to be chosen.  Please go over and pay her a visit.  I know you will stay and browse awhile.  I enjoy her posts so much.

Thanks, Diana!

Vintage Blog of the Week





Adirondack Girl @ Heart























See y'all!




Swap & Tell Link Up
Every Wednesday Starting August 13!
swap&tell









Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA14

SHOP HERE! 







Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome, Donna. It was my great pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome Donna! I was just there and it's such a great post. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Donna ... always enjoy your posts.
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!