Sunday, December 21, 2014

Make It Monday #16

Welcome to another
Make It Monday

Distressed Donna Down Home, link party, features

We want to see your creative projects, delicious recipes, furniture transformations, and thrifty finds.



OK, now for some Christmas fun.  You've all been doing a great job of linking up your current Christmas posts all month long, 
but this week you have permission to link up 
your favourite post(s) from Christmas past

You can still link up your regular posts but let's see what else you've got 
that you want people to remember.









Meet my co-host Tamara from Etcetorize



 I will be posting the features on my Facebook page (HERE) and my Make It Monday Pinterest board (HERE).






If you were featured, grab a button below:

Party Every Monday Night
 
 
Now on to the party! 





Party Every Monday Night



15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the par-tay! Looking forward to seeing some great inspiration. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, hope all have a wonderful week. Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting, Donna. Wishing you a happy and blessed holiday season!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the party and wishing you a lovely Christmas with your family.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thanks so much for hosting! Merry Christmas! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Make It Monday, always a pleasure to join in. Merry Christmas.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! So much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally made it to your party ... thanks for hosting.
    Christmas Blessings,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, I can't wait to see what everyone shares.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the parties this year! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Donna & Tamara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How perfect this is! I was wanting to re-post my tree post from last year and so it fits perfectly here! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, Donna your comment truly touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes that you were thinking of me and better yet praying for me! Perhaps that is why I was able to pull though these tough times. You are a sweet friend! I wish you a Merry Christmas and all of the happiness in the New Year. I can't wait to get something finished to post to your party. I am going to be working hard after the holidays, yay, I love making patina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!