Monday, November 25, 2013

Zinc Pots With Christmas Tags

zinc pots, Christmas. Graphics Fairy

 Recently I bought a box of these zinc pots
 I removed what I needed for a project and then used these leftovers for a Christmas display in my booth.

Don't you love their patina?















The graphics for the tags came from 
The Graphics Fairy.  

Karen has so many it is hard to choose.

I went for the vintage looking images.















Tied the tags with a dark blue French seam binding and lined them up in the cupboard.


They were perfect for small toys.















And the bottle brush trees looked perfect perched inside one or two of the zinc pots.

I used a Santa image, a snowman image, and a Victorian girl image for the tags.

For once I did not distress them.

Can you believe that!?!














I think the Octagon labels make a great backdrop for the zinc pots.


Guess what?


They are available at Riverfront Antique Mall 
in North Augusta.





I am having a 20% OFF sale until the end of December to clear out for new old stuff.



See y'all!




See all the bottle brush trees at these posts:


Let The Bleaching Begin

Dying the Trees

Bottle Brush Trees on Corks

Bottle Brush Tree Joy

Bottle Brush Trees on Molds 




Some of you enjoyed the info in my post  What? A Feedburner Limit?.  Dawn at We Call It Junkin published a very interesting post that is very helpful to all bloggers.  Read Six things I've Learned in Six Months of Blogging HERE!









Follow Me on Pinterest 
  The Graphics Fairy - Brag Monday
KNICK OF TIME TUESDAY #114 Vintage Inspiration Party
Be Inspired #166 at Common Ground  

We Call It JunkinThe DIY DreamerGreen Willow PondLavender Garden CottageIvy and Elephants

10 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you didn't distress them! I always love your tags. I particularly love the Frosty the snowman one! The bottle brush trees do look perfect in the pots. Happy Thanksgiving week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zinc pots, beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pots have awesome patina of age. Tomorrow I link back to your trees as they are lashed to my trucks. Believe it or not I wrote one post ahead of time. xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pails are darling and so versatile. Isn't the Graphics Fairy a wonderful site?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What charming graphics you chose! Everything looks so lovely and nostalgic - well done. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable zinc pots and tags and they look so cute with the little toys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you put the blue ribbon on them, a bit unexpected for Christmas, you know, over red and green. Thanks for sharing at the Olde link party - so your going camping for Thanksgiving? Your gonna freeze!!! Yes, stay close to the fire, I sure hope you have a camper! Have a great time - Dawn @ WCIJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of good ideas for the zinc pots/buckets! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those zinc pots! Sometimes no distressing is needed. They look awesome just the way they are. Your tags are always fun and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!