Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

white pumpkins, Christmas, Thanksgiving.
May your Thanksgiving be filled with gratitude for the small things in life.

For the ordinary things.

For the extraordinary things.

For family and friends.

May all of you have a blessed day.



Pardon us while we dress for the Season of Joy!

I just could not throw away those sweet little white pumpkins.  I may be the only crazy person to use them in my Christmas decor!









Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Same to you girl! I once used a white pumpkin in my valentines decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Donna. Little white pumpkins are perfect for Christmas too. I glittered mine one year and they were still good one year later.

    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Donna! I think the white pumpkins are adorable for any holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Donna! I think the pumpkins look great. Keep warm around the campfire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and Chuck had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love what you did with the white pumpkins...:) I think Miranda and I are decorating tomorrow...can't wait!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! I love your sweet pumpkins...sometimes they last for a long time! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!