Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Finds - Vintage Market Days

Vintage Market Days NE Georgia, Rusty and crusty finds. vintage sap buckets, vintage auto tagsSeveral weeks ago I attended the North Augusta Vintage Market Days at the Hippodrome.

A huge barn space with dirt floors.

No air conditioning.

However the dealers are varied and have great merchandise.

Some prices are a bit steep.

Other prices are just right.

And some dealers are willing to bundle if you take everything.

And you know how much I love to bundle.




I try to keep a few tags in the booth.

Chosen by color, age, state, and specialty.

Truck and trailer tags are sought.

Look for the number/letter combinations.

Like the Ohio ones pictured. 





Rusty and crusty from 1954.

Score!











Now for the bundle deals.

I was low on tin roof tiles.

Told the dealer I wanted all of them if the price was right.

The price was right.

Ended up with a few dozen.






If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen the red gates.

They are old fence sections cut like arched gates with handles added.

The backs are distressed white.


Told the dealer I wanted all of them if the price was right.

The price was right. 







Spied some large, heavy-duty vintage sap buckets.

Embossed with the metal company's name.

I thought there were only three.

Asked about more and the dealer found a total of eight.

And you know the rest of the story.

Yep, another bundle deal!

More on the sap buckets on my Quickies post Sunday.

Vintage Market Days on FB 


See y'all!



The Mannington/ Revive floor we chose for the kitchen renovation is featured here: Revive Floors

Want to see our kitchen renovation? Read the series!

Kitchen Reno - The Day Before

Kitchen Reno - Day One - Demolition

Kitchen Reno - Day Two

Kitchen Reno - Day Three

Kitchen Reno Week Two Day One - Dry Wall 

Kitchen Reno Week Two Day Two - More Dry Wall 

Kitchen Reno Week Two Day Three - Cabinets 

Kitchen Table Dream 

Kitchen Reno Week Four Tuesday 

Kitchen Reno Week Four Thursday 

Kitchen Pantry - Before and After 



Lee Graybeal Renovate2Day - Graybeal , LLC







Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I hope I find as many treasures this weekend as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bundle deals! Love everything especially the red gate door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your bundles and the price had to be right LO

    Just stopped by real quick to say hi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have old license plates, but I have no idea what I'd do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ypu certainly do well bundling! The arched fence pieces are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of goodies. I can't wait to see what you do with the roof tiles.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!