Sunday, October 8, 2017

Quickies - Baskets And Crate

quick makeovers, paint projects - baskets and a crate
Another true Quickies post.

I needed some fall baskets at the booth.

Found three likely victims.





Pulled out some partial cans of spray paint.



Voila!

Baskets in cinnamon, black, and dark walnut.

Perfect for displaying autumn smalls.






Sturdy berry crate.

Lost its label.

Half can of white.








 
Light spray followed by a light sanding.

Ready to work in the booth.

Coming up - a trip to Madison, Georgia, and a meeting with Linda at A La Carte.


Have a lovely Sunday!


See y'all!







Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Great baskets I seen one yesterday I would have bought if I was still selling items.
    Don't you just love spray paint? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so handy with that paint can my friend! Love the new header. Can't wait to read about our adventures. I need to take photos so I can write a post. Gloomy today but hoping for rain as we need it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baskets. So pretty for fall. Happy Sunday have a great start to the new week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baskets turned out really nice. Just perfect for Fall decorating. Love the berry crate too. Have fun shopping with Linda. Anxious to hear what trouble you'll get into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need an old fruit crate label to liven up that box... I should scan you some of my stock! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!