Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Kitchen Reno Week Two Day Two - More Dry Wall

kitchen renovation, remodel, dry wall installation
After a full day of letting the dry wall and skim coat dry, it was time to sand down all the rough spots.






It was as if there had been no gaping holes.













No added odd pieces of dry wall.

















A perfectly level ceiling with no swirls in the plaster.












The pantry is almost pretty.














Behind the fridge - no holes!












The large ugly soffits - a distant memory.










The laundry room had a tiny bit of makeover, but it awaits the plumbing crew to remove old pipes and put the new ones in the wall.

As you read this the plumbers should be here working.

Tomorrow a sneak peek at the cabinets.

If you follow on Instagram you have seen a portion of them.


See y'all!









Want to keep up with our kitchen renovation? Read the series!

Kitchen Reno - The Day Before

Kitchen Reno - Day One - Demolition

Kitchen Reno - Day Two

Kitchen Reno - Day Three

Kitchen Reno Week Two Day Two - Dry Wall   



Lee Graybeal Renovate2Day - Graybeal , LLC







Due to construction, I will be unable to set up at the annual Magnolia Ridge Antiques and Art Gathering. However, I will definitely be a shopper!  Hope to see you there.






Follow Me on Pinterest


7 comments:

  1. Hello Donna! Hoping you are well and wanted to drop by to say this is such a wonderful project to follow along with you. I envy your efforts as I am quite sure the outcome will be beautiful. You inspire me to think of the possibilities in our own home and can't wait to see the magical ending! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be going well. I love that you are documenting this on your blog! I'm back to the church today to start putting out the 'rummage' for the sale this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is going great. Yeah! That kitchen will be done and pretty in no time. I will go on IG and get a sneak peak at the cabinets. Happy Tuesday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it is not me going through all that! At 65 I am too old and too poor to do remodeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those "runway" lights in what seems to be a hallway. Coming right along. I'm reading my mail oldest first. I was gone for a week, and it will take me some time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late catching up, but it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!