Saturday, July 11, 2015

Where The Sell Pile Went

Riverfront Anitque Mall, booth space
Where did all that stuff go I have been showing you the past few weeks?

Well, I rented a small booth at Riverfront Antique Mall.



Down two aisles from my W-10 booth.

Ten by ten with a two-foot space out into the aisle.

I named it:  
Distressed Donna
HOME + CRAFT 




I do not spend time or money decorating a booth.

You will see the transformation over the next couple of weeks.

Things are selling fast.

The trellis and the iron porch span have sold.






The gray dresser has sold.


















I used some Graphics Fairy images to create EYE- CATCHING tags.















The dolls have sold.

The rocker in the corner has sold.














Several of the old books have sold.

I had a display of cake pedestals - gone before I could take a photo!

I plan to keep this booth sparse.



However, other dealers have a betting pool going as to how long it takes before I load it to the ceiling.

I only have plans - no promises!

<smile>

See y'all!


 








Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA15

SHOP HERE! 







Follow Me on Pinterest

Show And Share No. 270
Feathered Nest Friday


18 comments:

  1. Loving that sparse display. It makes each item really stand out. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Keeping it sparse may be a great strategy for selling. People grab what they can before it is all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your friends know you well! You're amazing, and in an amazingly blessed area. I think people would grab your stuff from the back of your truck if you'd let them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna ... congratulations on your new booth. I love the sparse look ... each item gets attention as you have displayed it so well with the large tags. No digging through piles of stuff. Some people love that and some (like me), love to dig for treasures.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I think it helps to really move larger items but you will fill it up I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a sparse display as well! You somehow get the feeling that it is almost all gone and you have to act quickly :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparse! Love it! Keep just ahead of your customers. They will keep coming back to the "sell out" booth. I know I would be a regular customer if you were down here in Cajun Country. Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see everything is selling so well! To be expected as all so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bit the bullet and took 2 items of furniture to the local antiques mall and I have them for sale on consignment. I used the tags you made me for my price tags. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh don't you love it when things sell quickly...it really makes you think you just may be doing something right...Love love your style...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Donna, that is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!! I know you are excited to have a new booth and to have everything selling so quickly! Chucks should be tickled pink! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna this is so great that you sold so much. Your re loves are beautiful so no surprise to see they are selling quickly. You go girl!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. It look's great Donna !! I'm keeping the faith you'll keep it "tidy". Lol TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I wish my booth sold that fast! Two booths...you go girl! I always get excited when things move and bummed when they don't. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not surprised that your great stuff is selling so well. It's a great idea to have one booth full up for the buyers who like to search for treasures, and one sparse with focal pieces for the buyers who don't.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loks nice! I'll gladly take the blame for this one. By the way, I've got two weeks, three days, six hours and 34 minutes in the "when will she pile it up?" pool. All the other slots were taken!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just getting caught up on all your posts Donna. I love your other booths but I think this is a great idea. It appeals to the hoity toity's who go for the art gallery type setting. Your pieces really shine when they can stand alone like that. Hope your having a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!