Sunday, July 19, 2015

Quickies


quick makeovers, distressed painting, Bermuda Sand paint
Some quick projects to show this morning.

So quick I forgot to take before pics.

Some betweens and lots of finished pics. 

Completed a pile of makeovers last week.

Chose three to share.





A black, rusty cache pot once part of an arrangement.
















Given a white wash of paint.

Stamped.

1905 - not really special - just liked the numbers.














My favorite cherub stamp.
















Once brown.

Painted Bermuda Sand.

A tiny bit distressed.











Mod Podged some red patterned paper to the back.

Stamped 1964.











A raw wood scoop.


Painted Bermuda Sand.

Stamped a cherub and 548.

Distressed.












 


Quickie #1.




















Quickies #2 and #3.

All done in about an hour - only took that long because of drying time.

Quickies can be a good thing.




See y'all!















Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA15

SHOP HERE! 







Follow Me on Pinterest

Shabbilicious Friday
Feathered Nest Friday


Craft Frenzy Friday

19 comments:

  1. My favorites are the scoop and the cache pot! I have the perfect place for these items. When are you opening a booth in Nashville??!! ;-) Hope you have had fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the scoop. I really need to get ahold of some Bermuda Sand paint!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    Love your quickie projects. Wooden items are so of my favorites. It's amazing what you can do with paint and images. Great job.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, especially when you can do them so quickly.
    Hope you had a successful trip on Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these my fave is the scoop too adorable.
    Happy Sunday Donna.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous. Love them all, but that scoop is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything...but that scoop is my favorite!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love quick projects! My favorite kind! Hope you had a fun weekend with your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I agree! Quickies are a great thing!! I love the little crate with the red the best!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quickies! They turned out so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quick little projects to freshen up some stuff for the booths! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! Love the flower container. You must have big number stamps? I need to pay more attention to "stamping over" a painted project. Looks like an easy thing! And quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your creations and the looks of your new booth. I haven't been on line much. Had a two day show last weekend (outside) and it was hot and humid and not the crowd as usual............but I did sell a few things! Now I have a lot of hard work to catch up on and a lot of pickin' in the garden! No rest for the wicked.......LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quickies are the best - and you seem to be the Queen of them lol !
    LOVE all of them !
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!