Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Precious Gift

If you read my post yesterday, you know I am participating in the Thrift It, Gift It, Facelift It challenge.




My box of goodies was sent by Kim of  Snug Harbor Bay.

Tucked deep inside was this tiny box stamped with a nest image.







And nestled in this box was a silver bracelet made by Kim.

Stamped Distressed Donna Down Home.

I fell in love with it immediately.






It fits perfectly!

The bracelet has been on my wrist for the past several days.

Kim, this is such a precious gift.

I will treasure it.




See Kim's selection of cuff bracelets in her Snug Harbor Bay Etsy Shop.



 

See y'all!







Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA15

SHOP HERE! 







Follow Me on Pinterest

Feathered Nest Friday 



I'd love to have you join in my link party

15 comments:

  1. What a fantastically personal gift - I love it, Donna. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! What a thoughtful gift and new treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet Donna. Kim is so thoughtful and the bracelet is so pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughtful, beautiful, unique, personal. Can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I love it! I need to go check out her shop. So sweet that she personalized it for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cool gift! I know you will treasure it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love Kim's bracelets and will have to give in soon and buy one for myself! Yours is so special having your blog name on it....love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love anything stamped with words, and that bracelet is no exception! Love it :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so pleased that you like it. It was fun to make and I liked your blog name on it. I have to make myself one now. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very nice gift Donna and one I'm sure you will treasure always.
    I'll go check out her braclets.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just fabulous! What a wonderful gift. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea to stamp the bracelet with your name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How on earth did I miss this post! The bracelet she made you is just beautiful, what a treasure and what a sweet friend she is!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's darling Donna! What a sweet gift from a sweet friend!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!