Sunday, November 16, 2014

Make It Monday #11

Welcome to another
Make It Monday

Distressed Donna Down Home, link party
We want to see your creative projects, delicious recipes, furniture transformations, and thrifty finds.













Meet my co-host Tamara from Etcetorize
















Milena at My Places crocheted this beautiful lilac baby set. It is so lovely I would save it as a family treasure.



linked her fall dining room.  I love her cupboards.



Madonna (Ms. Lemon) at Make Mine Lemon  shared her recipe for Devils On Horseback. Anything that combines dates, cheese and bacon is tops in my book.

http://www.makeminelemon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Devil-On-Horseback.jpg






 I will be posting the features on my Facebook page (HERE) and my Make It Monday Pinterest board (HERE).






If you were featured, grab a button below:

Party Every Monday Night
 
 
Now on to the party! 





Party Every Monday Night



19 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party Donna.
    Have a great week ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for the feature Donna !
    The room is officially done - ( and linked up ) and your invitation is on it's way
    ( but you don't need one )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great partaaaay. You sure picked some great features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature. I was not expecting that. I am thrilled.

    Thank you for hosting.

    Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to be joining the party today Donna. Love Suzans wall!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always fun to join the party. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring me and for great Make It Monday :) Nice week beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting such a great party, Donna--I know it's a lot of work. We all appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, thanks for hosting the party. I have joined a party and would love for you to share your wonderful finds and transformations with us. It is The Southern Special and it goes live at 7:00am on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun party Donna and have a wonderful day and week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party, Donna...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna,
    Thanks so much for hosting your party...so many great ideas every week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. So honored to be featured! Thank you! Love this party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops, better late than never as they say! Memory failing me! Thanks for the party and hope you made the titles longer than 30 characters. I never say anything short!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great ideas to inspire. They all look great and had to go visit several of them, subscribe to one or two. Love these blog hops, get so many ideas it's hard to pick which ones I want to make.
    Happy season

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love the things Suzan comes up with - like that black wall!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for this party! I love the features.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!