Sunday, November 9, 2014

Make It Monday #10

Welcome to another
Make It Monday

Distressed Donna Down Home, link party
We want to see your creative projects, delicious recipes, furniture transformations, and thrifty finds.











Meet my co-host Tamara from Etcetorize.  Go over and visit to see which features she chose from last week's party.






 I will be posting the features on my Facebook page (HERE) and my Make It Monday Pinterest board (HERE).






If you were featured, grab a button below:

Party Every Monday Night
 
 
Now on to the party! 





Party Every Monday Night



9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party Donna -
    I can't see any of the photos - hope my computer is ok !!!
    I'll check back later
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks so much for the party! Blessings,Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this weekly party! I look forward to it each week. Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and have a nice week Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pretty handmade things! Handmade and vintage....that's all I care about any more! heehee! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!