Sunday, January 22, 2017

Quickies

quick makeover, Rust-Oleum Universal Hammered Rosemary paint
Or how a little shelf unit got hammered.

I forgot and deleted my before pics, but it was a brass-painted chrome shelf with Masonite shelves.




Used Rust-Oleum Universal Spray Paint in Hammered Rosemary after removing a few rust spots.

The paint is great for all types of surfaces and covers very well.





After the paint dries, the texture look appears.

Like magic.








I have used similar shelves like this in the bathroom hanging on the wall.






It was quick - most time spent waiting for paint to dry.  

It took 30 minutes.

To get hammered.



See y'all!







 

Come visit the Riverfront Antique Mall dealer page on Facebook:  Dealing On The River and like us!



ETSY SHOP IS CLOSED

 I will accept reserved listings if you see something in the blog posts you want.




Follow Me on Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Cute shelf! Can't see the hammered look too well, but I'm sure it's a big improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good in that color. This color suits good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that paint on the shelves and wondered about it. Now I know! Love the color and finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this Donna. Good job.

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually get hammered while watching paint dry {or grass grow}. Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and I love it. Bet it won't last long at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA HA...I love it! It usually only takes me 10 because I'm a lightweight...LOL This piece turned out so pretty. I've seen the hammered paint but have not been brave enough to use it. Maybe I can find something to torture...I mean experiment on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had warm enough weather this weekend for me to get spray paint projects out... but I didn't. I cleaned out the beast and walked around the local college and college bars instead. I may have had a beer or two, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look Donna. I am still hoping to find that paint here. I am sure I have several projects that need to be hammered with Rust-Oleum Hammered Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!