Friday, June 26, 2015

Featured At Sissie's Shabby Cottage

Sissie's Shabby Cottage, Jeanne D'Arc Living clothing lineI was so excited to get a note from Sissie telling me she was featuring my blog today at Sissie's Shabby Cottage.

I have been following her for awhile and love her style.  Also I have fallen in love with the Jeanne D'Arc Living clothing line she carries.

A big  THANK YOU!

Be sure to visit her Etsy shop.



Etsy sissiecakes


See y'all!  










Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA15

SHOP HERE! 







Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. I saw that at Sissie's and how sweet. I love that clothing, but most of it is too small for my fluffy body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Donna. You always think of others. This wasn't necessary but I know how you roll!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature! Those clothes are beautifully shabby chic for sure. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful feature Donna. I remember loving that outfit you showed us a while back. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature, Donna. I've followed Sissie a while now - she's a WV girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the feature!!! I love that clothing and will definitely be checking it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Donna on this feature over at Sissies. That outfit is super cute on you.
    Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on the feature Donna. I love the outfit you got wore to the wedding ... it is so pretty on you. Love that style, but not sure it is for me. I do love Sissie's blog and will follow along.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the feature Donna--couldn't have happened to a more deserving blogger :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!